Photo Credit: Caro Wallis
So we are coming to the end of October so rapidly. This month seems to have flown by for us. I cannot believe there’s only ten days left. Oh autumn, you’re so wonderful and yet so brief. I do not look forward to the coming winter. I have never been a fan of snow, nor the cold. But this year, I will have the joy of seeing snow and ice through the eyes of a toddler. So perhaps I will get to take in something completely different.
- I want to eat… homemade goat cheese. I wonder if I could talk Michael into getting a goat…
- I want to read… this adorable classic Sesame Street story. You can’t get any sweeter than Grover trying to protect you from a monster!
- I want to listen to… this sweet little song Teresa Doyle penned for her husband.
- I want to dream… of a perfectly organized yarn stash. I guess old suitcases will have to do for now.
- I want to enjoy… warm cozy hands, in warm cozy hand warmers. In pretty colors.
- I want to discuss… what picture would you keep in a locket?
- I want to experience… what it feels like to flip through the pages of a well loved Bible.
- I want to remember… what it was like to go fishing with my dad. I want to show Naomi what that feels like.
- I want to make… these really cute personalized coasters. So many possibilities!
- I want to quote… Rose MacAulay, and remind myself of this when things are a mess and Naomi wants to play.
Leave a comment
miniMOMist is an account of Mike, Nada, Naomi and Jude's journey into realistic minimalism, with the goal centered around simple living, and enjoying each other rather than things. We are a faith-based family and blog about our belief in God regularly. Our love for one another and our passion for a simple, minimalist life brings us much joy and pleasure.