Photo Credit: Caro Wallis
So we are coming to the end of October so rapidly. This month seems to have flown by for us. I cannot believe there’s only ten days left. Oh autumn, you’re so wonderful and yet so brief. I do not look forward to the coming winter. I have never been a fan of snow, nor the cold. But this year, I will have the joy of seeing snow and ice through the eyes of a toddler. So perhaps I will get to take in something completely different.
- I want to eat… homemade goat cheese. I wonder if I could talk Michael into getting a goat…
- I want to read… this adorable classic Sesame Street story. You can’t get any sweeter than Grover trying to protect you from a monster!
- I want to listen to… this sweet little song Teresa Doyle penned for her husband.
- I want to dream… of a perfectly organized yarn stash. I guess old suitcases will have to do for now.
- I want to enjoy… warm cozy hands, in warm cozy hand warmers. In pretty colors.
- I want to discuss… what picture would you keep in a locket?
- I want to experience… what it feels like to flip through the pages of a well loved Bible.
- I want to remember… what it was like to go fishing with my dad. I want to show Naomi what that feels like.
- I want to make… these really cute personalized coasters. So many possibilities!
- I want to quote… Rose MacAulay, and remind myself of this when things are a mess and Naomi wants to play.
Leave a comment
miniMOMist is an account of Mike, Nada and Naomi's journey into realistic minimalism, with the goal centered around simple living, and enjoying each other rather than things. We are a faith-based family and blog about our belief in God regularly. Our love for one another and our passion for a simple, minimalist life brings us much joy and pleasure.