Photo Credit: Travis
This week, we move! We are up to our elbows in packing and preparing for this new season of our lives. Minimalism and simple living have made this much easier, but packing and moving are never easy. What a blessing God has provided for us in this new home. I cannot wait to experience the highs and lows of home ownership.
- I want to eat… this yummy pizza using cauliflower for the crust!
- I want to read… Kitchen Stewardship‘s Katie Kimball has a new eBook, Smart Sweets: 30 Desserts to Indulge your Sweet Tooth. So excited to see it! If you’re interested in seeing what her recipes are like, here’s her free Apple Crisp recipe. Mmmmm…
- I want to listen to… the hilarious adventures of Ozzie and Harriet Nelson. Good, clean, family fun!
- I want to dream… about making Naomi’s toys. Especially some of these fantastic ones! I’m especially interested in the discovery bottles.
- I want to enjoy… fresh greens with olive oil (my favorite salad dressing). This trick to keep your greens fresh sounds fantastic!
- I want to discuss… this very interesting comic strip from the unfinished Theophilus series. While I don’t necessarily agree with everything the artist writes about, I do love the powerful message this strip conveys!
- I want to experience… what it’s like to have a month’s worth of food in the freezer ready to go! That’s my goal for December!
- I want to remember… these healthy recipe substitutions next time I find my pantry a little less stocked.
- I want to make… these super cute homemade toddler fleece slippers. They’d be so warm and cozy!
- I want to quote… a simple quote from Mike Greenberg about the miracles we experience daily.
Disclaimer: Yes, I am compensated for some (but not all) of the purchases made via the referral links in this post. You can read my entire disclosure policy here.
Leave a comment
miniMOMist is an account of Mike, Nada, Naomi and Jude's journey into realistic minimalism, with the goal centered around simple living, and enjoying each other rather than things. We are a faith-based family and blog about our belief in God regularly. Our love for one another and our passion for a simple, minimalist life brings us much joy and pleasure.