Photo Credit: Travis
- I want to eat… this yummy pizza using cauliflower for the crust!
- I want to read… Kitchen Stewardship‘s Katie Kimball has a new eBook, Smart Sweets: 30 Desserts to Indulge your Sweet Tooth. So excited to see it! If you’re interested in seeing what her recipes are like, here’s her free Apple Crisp recipe. Mmmmm…
- I want to listen to… the hilarious adventures of Ozzie and Harriet Nelson. Good, clean, family fun!
- I want to dream… about making Naomi’s toys. Especially some of these fantastic ones! I’m especially interested in the discovery bottles.
- I want to enjoy… fresh greens with olive oil (my favorite salad dressing). This trick to keep your greens fresh sounds fantastic!
- I want to discuss… this very interesting comic strip from the unfinished Theophilus series. While I don’t necessarily agree with everything the artist writes about, I do love the powerful message this strip conveys!
- I want to experience… what it’s like to have a month’s worth of food in the freezer ready to go! That’s my goal for December!
- I want to remember… these healthy recipe substitutions next time I find my pantry a little less stocked.
- I want to make… these super cute homemade toddler fleece slippers. They’d be so warm and cozy!
- I want to quote… a simple quote from Mike Greenberg about the miracles we experience daily.
Disclaimer: Yes, I am compensated for some (but not all) of the purchases made via the referral links in this post. You can read my entire disclosure policy here.